Showing the single result
SSI Instructor Course (for Divemasters)
The Most Popular Professional Level Diving Course in the World
If you like people, have a passion for diving and want an extraordinary life – become an SSI Instructor.
Teaching to dive allows you to share your love for the aquatic kingdom with others while doing what you enjoy – being in, and under the water.
SSI Instructors are the world’s most sought-after dive professionals because they have completed a program that sets the standards for dive training professionals.
Xaloc Diving Center is the best place to do your Instructor course. Our two experienced SSI Instructor Trainers , Ramón Siliceo and Ricard Ciuró, teach tAll levels of SSI Instructor courses in small groups , ensuring that everyone receives quality training and with maximum safety and professionalism .
Who can take this course?
The SSI Instructor (ITC) courses are perfect for those SSI Divemaster or equivalent from other organizations who want to continue advancing in their training and become SSI diving teaching professionals
The requirements to access this course are:
– Have the certification before Listed
– Have a First Aid Instructor certification or diploma from a recognized organization (React Right preferred), less than 2 years.
– Logbook with a minimum of 60 logged dives (attention: to be able to take the Instructor exams, you must have a minimum of 100 logged dives)
– Be at least 18 years old
– Medical certificate of less than 1 year (if you do not have one, you can do it directly here in L’Estartit, since there are medical centers with specialists in underwater medicine)
– Diving accident insurance in force (in the same way, If you do not have one, you can hire one directly in Xaloc, cost: € 40 for annual insurance or a daily one at € 6 / day)