Showing the single result
2 Courses Pack: Night Diving + one more to choose from Nitrox os Marine Ecology
Exploration, Emotion, Experiences
Any diver is attracted to night diving.
The SSI Night Diving course improves your techniques as a diver as it teaches you the skills necessary to dive at night in a comfortable and safe way.
In addition, our packs of 2 combined specialty courses give you a very good option to continue your underwater education but choosing the options that most attract you. You are the one who must decide what to prioritize: nitrox? Marine ecology?
Who can take this combination of courses?
These courses are perfect for those Open Water divers or equivalent (SSI, PADI, ACUC, CMAS 1 *, etc.) who want to continue advancing in their training as a diver.
The requirements to access this course are:
– Have the aforementioned qualification
– Logbook (in digital or paper format)
– You must fill out a medical form (if this is correct, you do not need a medical certificate, but if there is any contraindication to diving, then it will be mandatory to provide a medical certificate of aptitude for diving)
– Diving accident insurance in force (in the same way, if you do not have one you can hire one directly in Xaloc, cost: € 40 for annual insurance or one daily at € 6 / day)
– Minimum age: if you opt for a combination that includes Nitrox you must be at least 18 years old. If you choose to combine it with Marine Ecology, you must be at least 15 years old