Exploration, Emotions, Experiences
Explore, feel new emotions while discovering new experiences. That’s what the SSI Advanced Adventurer course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to do it – it’s designed to advance diving, so you can start right away once you’ve earned your Open Water certification. This course helps you build confidence and expand your diving skills through different Adventure Dives.
You will try different specialties, while gaining experience under the supervision of your SSI Instructor. You will log dives and develop skills while finding new ways to have fun diving.
Who can take the Advanced Adventurer course?
The Advanced Adventurer courses are perfect for those Open Water divers or equivalent who want to continue advancing in their training as a diver and who wish to enter the SSI teaching system.
The requirements to access this course are the following:
– Have the Open Water certification or equivalent from any organization
– Logbook (if you do not have one, we will help you create your digital loggbopk)
– Be 18 years old (if you have under 18 years, we can adapt your course to do those dives that are allowed by law)
– You must fill out a medical form (if this is correct, that is, there is no apparent contraindication, a medical certificate will not be needed but if it is not correct, then a medical certificate will be needed).
– Diving accident insurance in force (in the same way, if you do not have one, you can contract a diving insurance directly in Xaloc, cost: € 6 / day or € 40 / year))… Read More