A) The practical part: consists of 5 dives
Buoyancy, Nitrox, Deep, Orientation and Wreck
– During the Deep Adventure Dive, the student will learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of diving deeper.
– The Underwater Orientation Adventure Dive will hone your compass navigation skills and help you navigate better using fin cycles, visual cues, and time.
– The Nitrox dive will get you started on enriched air dives and you will see the differences between diving with nitrox and normal air.
– The Buoyancy dive will help you demonstrate the benefits of good buoyancy control.
– The dive in a wreck will help you to experience the sensation of diving around it
You should read the 5 topics related to the Adventure dives that you are going to do, and complete the 5 knowledge reviews as well.
The theory is done online, that is with the SSI eLearning system – to start immediately. You will study at your own pace, through an easy-to-use, interactive program. You will also have access to the sections of other Adventure Dives in case you want to advance further in your knowledge as a diver.
(If you are under 18 years old, we must change some of these dives and add others to adapt to current legislation)
Good to know before buying the voucher gift
The price: is per person
Participants: minimum 1 person
Duration: minimum 2 days, but it is personalized according to the availability of the diver
What does the price include?:
– The costs of the SSI certification
– The SSI online pedagogical material
– The 5 dives in the sea
What should you bring: The diving equipment the studeant may have
Where will the course dives take place?: Within the Illes Medes and Montgrí Natural Park, specifically four of them in areas of the Montgrí Coast, for reasons of protection of the Marine Environment and one of them in the Medes Islands
Who will train you?: All Xaloc instructors are recreational diving professionals and have extensive pedagogical experience. And some of us are even Trainers, that is, we train Dive Instructors.
Mandatory: The student must sign a medical form and / or bring your medical certificate + you must have diving insurance (if you do not have diving insurance you can contract one with us at € 6 / day or € 17 / week)
Additional information: The student must contact with us to book the dates of the dives, by phone or by email in advance