A) Previous Digital Learning
It is designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to become an SSI Assistant Instructor Trainer in an easy-to-understand logical sequence.
B) Academic sessions
They include classes, workshops and other interactive activities led by Ramon and / or Ricard. They are designed to apply the knowledge acquired in digital learning in a practical environment. There is also a general understanding test of the system.
C) Practical application seminar
With evaluation sessions for academic, swimming pool and open water presentations
As an important part of your training as an Assistant Instructor Trainer we believe that it is of great value for you to actively participate in an SSI Instructor Course.
If you have chosen to do a 4-day seminar, you can also participate in an Instructor course for free on the dates that suit you best, collaborating with your SSI Trainer.
Good to know
The price: is per person
The price includes: SSI certification costs and educational material.
What can I do with this certification and what could I not do with the Divemaster Instructor certification?:
– Organize and carry out training programs for Assistant Instructor.
– Actively participate in the organization and development of an Instructors course, helping an Instructor Trainer in the training of new Instructors.
– Crossover for diving professionals (up to Assistant Instructor)
Duration: Flexible, it can be done in two ways:
– 4 days of seminar (you can act as a listener at a later scheduled ITC), or
– 9 days, including your Assistant Instructor Trainer course in an SSI Instructor course
What should I bring: Your complete diving equipment
Compulsory: medical certificate, diving insurance and certification of training in CPR, First Aid and Oxygen Provider with a validity of less than two years.