A) Course presentation and theory sessions
You are already a Divemaster of a recognized organization (PADI, ACUC …) and we will not repeat a new Divemaster course … we will only explain the differences between SSI and other organizations
B) Pool skills seminar
We will introduce you, and you will practice, a series of skills such as ascents, emergency ascents and air-sharing exercises.
C) Final exam and training record
Our SSI Trainer will do a small evaluation and then proceed to register you in the system as a new SSI Divemaster
Good to know
What powers does an SSI Divemaster have:
– Act as a certified assistant for all SSI recreational diving courses.
– Attend during open water training dives, taking no more than two (2) students at a time during guided dives.
– Qualify as a Training Specialist for SSI Ecology Specialties programs.
– Enroll in an SSI Instructor Training Course.
The price: is per person
Participants: minimum 1 person
The price includes:
– Digital pedagogical material of the course
– Educational material of Science of Diving
– Theory sessions: Corrections, explanations and support from our SSI Instructor
– Registration as a professional with SSI
The price does NOT include:
– Medical certificate of aptitude for diving (mandatory)
Available days: every day of the week
Duration: 1 day and 1/2
What should I bring: Your complete diving equipment (less cylinder and weights)
Mandatory: medical certificate and diving insurance
Additional information: The dates of the dives must be reserved by phone or by email in advance