A) Practice: 6 dives in the sea + 3 in the pool
With this Combo Pack of specialty courses you will be able to
1) Learn why to dive with nitrox, as it has more oxygen content and less nitrogen it gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. You will practice analyzing the oxygen content of your scuba tank and setting your dive computer to dive with enriched air nitrox.
2) Learn why it is important to be tranined in diving to 40 meters deep, with techniques such as descents, seeing how pressure affects different objects, compass navigation, ascents and safety stops.
3) In the Rescue Course you put your knowledge and skills into practice. Topics include:
– Self rescue
– Recognize and manage stress in other divers
– Help panicked divers
– Help unconscious divers
– Emergency management and equipment
– Rescue panicked divers
– Ascents and rescues of unconscious divers
– Search patterns
4) In the First Aid Course you will do:
– First Aid: Approximately 5 hours of course
– AED Provider: Approximately one hour of course
– Oxygen Provider: Approximately 2 hours of course
You should read the topics related to the four courses that you are going to take, and complete the evaluations and final exams of the courses.
The system used is online, that is, the SSI digital system – to start immediately. Each person studies at their own pace, through an interactive and easy-to-use program. You have access to the online versions of the manuals and you can complete the theoretical parts of the courses in this way.
GOOD TO KNOW
The price: is per person
Method of payment: a deposit of € 100 must be made by transfer or credit card and the rest will be paid in cash at our Diving Center
Participants: minimum 1 person
Available days: every day of the week
Duration:5 days but it is personalized depending on the availability of the diver and the type of course chosen.
What should you bring: the diving equipment you have
Who will train you?: All Xaloc instructors are recreational diving professionals and have extensive pedagogical experience. And some of us are even Trainers, that is, we train Dive Instructors.
Mandatory: You must fill out the Medical Form and / or bring your medical certificate of aptitude for diving + you must have your own diving insurance (if you do not have one, you can contract one with us, € 6 / day)
Additional information: The dates of the dives by phone or email in advance