A) The practical part: 5 dives
Buoyancy, Nitrox, Deep, Orientation and Wreck
– During the Deep Adventure Dive, you will learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of diving deeper.
– The Underwater Orientation Adventure Dive will hone your compass navigation skills and help you navigate better using fin cycles, visual cues, and time.
– The Nitrox dive will start you in dives with enriched air and you will see the differences between diving with nitrox and with normal air
– The Buoyancy dive will help you to demonstrate the benefits of good buoyancy control.
And the dive in a Wreck will help you experience the sensation of diving around a wreck.
You must read the 5 topics related to the Adventure dives that you are going to do, and complete, likewise, the 5 knowledge reviews.
The theory is done online, that is with the SSI eLearning system – to start immediately. You will study at your own pace, through an interactive and easy-to-use program. You will also have access to the sections of other Adventure Dives in case you want to advance more in your knowledge as a diver.
(If you are under 18 years of age, we must change some of these dives and add others to adapt to current legislation)
Participants: minimum 1 person
Available days: every day of the week
Duration: minimum 2 days, but it is personalized according to the availability of the diver
What does the price include?:
– SSI certification fees
– The SSI online pedagogical material
– The 5 dives in the sea
What you should bring: The diving equipment you may have
Where will the course dives be held?: Within the Illes Medes and Montgrí Natural Park, specifically four of them in areas of the Montgrí Coast, for reasons of protection of the Marine Environment and one of them in the Medes Islands
Who will train you?: All Xaloc instructors are recreational diving professionals and have extensive pedagogical experience. And some of us are even Trainers, that is, we train Dive Instructors.
Mandatory: You must sign a medical form and / or bring your medical certificate + you must have diving insurance (if you do not have diving insurance you can contract one with us at € 6 / day or € 17 / week)
Additional information: You must contact with us to reserve the dates of the dives, by phone or by email in advance[/ultimate_info_table]