A) Training: 6 sea dives + 1 pool session
With this 4 courses you’ll be able to
1) Learn why to dive with nitrox, as it has more oxygen content and less nitrogen it gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. You will practice analyzing the oxygen content of your scuba tank and setting your dive computer to dive with enriched air nitrox.
2) Learn new buoyancy control techniques, and you will improve your diving position. You will practice:
Establishing neutral buoyancy, diving position and different flapping techniques.
3) Learn why it is important to train yourself to dive up to 40 meters deep, with techniques such as descents, seeing how pressure affects different objects, compass navigation, ascents and safety stops.
4) Learn to review the guidelines for exploring and respecting wrecks, safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks, techniques to avoid removing sediment or spoiling the wreck and disturbing its inhabitants and diving in restricted environments
1) Learn techniques such as putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal help, master buoyancy control using your dry suit and the procedures to dive safely when using a dry suit.
You should read the topics related to the four courses that you will be trained, and complete the evaluations and final exams of the courses.
The system used is online, that is, the SSI digital system – to start immediately. Each person studies at their own pace, through an interactive and easy-to-use program. You have access to the online versions of the manuals and you can complete all theory parts of the courses.
GOOD TO KNOW
The price: is per person
Method of payment: a deposit of € 100 must be made by transfer or credit card and the rest will be paid in cash at our Diving Center
Participants: minimum 1 person
Available days: every day of the week
Duration: 3 days but it is personalized depending on the availability of the diver and the type of course chosen.
What should you bring: the diving equipment you have
Who will train you?: All Xaloc instructors are recreational diving professionals and have extensive pedagogical experience. And some of us are even Trainers, that is, we train Dive Instructors.
Mandatory: You must fill out the Medical Form and / or bring your medical certificate of aptitude for diving + you must have your own diving insurance (if you do not have one, you can contract one with us, € 6 / day)
Additional information: The dates of the dives by phone or email in advance